Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Organizing Craft Supplies

CRAFT CLOSET RE-ORGANIZE

The craft closet was out of control! After just about an hour I am super happy with the way the closet/cabinet turned out.  I purchased 5 bins for $5 at Target, some washi tape for labeling and I was armed and ready to tackle this job!

Sorry I didn't get a closer shot of the bins but here are the contents of the bins:
Holidays bins (Christmas, Halloween, Valentines)
Sticker bins
Paint supply bin
Stamps bin
Foam bin

And on the bottom shelf are:
Sensory bins
Beads 
Contact/wrapping paper
Paper towel tubes

Picture
Picture
I can honestly say that at this point in time the craft closet is complete!

SHOE ORGANIZER FOR CRAFTS
 My craft cabinet which houses the kids crafts was a disorganized mess. We have great craft supplies but could not find anything without taking out bins and more bins filled with all sorts of things. I had an extra shoe organizer and decided to put it to use! I hung it on the back of our laundry room door which is in our basement and within an hour I had this shoe organizer filled with ALL the crafts easy to see and in one place!

Picture

2 comments:

  1. We're having the same "craft supply chaos" problem. I love your shoe organized solution - I've been thinking about trying something like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma - the shoe organizer is holding up great too! You know how sometimes things need to be 're-organized'!? Well, I can tell ya it has stayed organized, for the most part for probably close to a year now! Glad you like it!!

      Delete